Sat, May 04|
Vendor Application For Aerial Arts Youth Showcase & Community Market
May 4th, 2024 1:00-6:00PM A unique and interactive community market! Aerial arts youth students will perform impressive recitals in the main space of the facility while their parents/families and community members visit market-style stations surrounding the performance area!
Time & Location
May 04, 2024, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Racine, 3801 Blue River Ave, Racine, WI 53405, USA
About the event
How do you know if our vendor event will be the right fit for you? Great question! We want to make sure that our vendors are a good fit for our customers and that our customers are a good fit for our vendors. We want to create an environment that is both beneficial and enjoyable for everyone.
As part of our vendor event, we aim to showcase creatives and wellness providers, contributing to the bridge between creativity and wellness! Any form of art and/or engaging with the process of creating has been proven to help our mental, emotional and even physical states of being.
Among the words we use to describe our target audience are: community, family, youth, art, health, and wellbeing.
You are likely to be more successful at this event if you...
- Create and sell art forms such as jewelry, paintings, wall art, woodworking, decor items, essential oil creations and more!
- Create and sell food and/or beverages!
- You are an art or music therapist looking to connect with potential clients or share your offerings!
- You offer a holistic wellness service and are looking to connect with potential clients or share your offering (specifically youth and/or family centered would be great too!)
- You sell children's-based activities, experiences, books or toys! Experiences can be fairy hair, face painting, henna tattoo work and more!
We are also seeking a teacher/service provider to host a class in the yoga room space from 5:00-6:00PM! This class can be donation based or free to the community. Class ideas are as follows:
- A movement class that includes youth and families
- A creative focused class that is easy for parents and children to do together (no jewelry making please! We already have a class during intermission for that!)
NOTE: We would love to work with vendors that are consistent with their own marketing through social media, word of mouth, and/or posting flyers. We will promote you as much as possible before the market and highly encourage you to do the same!
Inside vendor spot: $25
6ft long max table space
Direct view of the aerial artists
Most populated area
ONLY 11 spots available
Outside vendor spot: $20
Grab the customer’s attention right as they walk in or on their way out
Market attention from cars passing by or from the restaurant across the street
RAIN OR SHINE! MUST BRING OWN TENT & TABLE SET UP!!
ONLY 4 spots available
Class Teacher/Provider (5-6pm): $15 or FREE if you are already a vendor
Gives you a space to truly showcase what you offer & make connections
Can be donation based or free
Will have a facebook event created before the vendor event to attract potential students
Must make sure you have someone else working your vendor table during class
1 spot available
- Vendor set-up begins at noon. Event open to the public from 1 - 6:00 p.m.
- Performances will run 1-2pm and 3-5pm. There will be classes in the yoga room from 2-3pm and 5-6pm for the public to sign up for.
- Bring your own table (maximum 6 feet long). If you need a table, please tell us in the notes when registering. We may be able to provide one for a $5 rental fee until supplies last and ONLY for those inside the building. First come, first serve.
- Vendor registration closes on March 1st, 2024.
- After registration, vendors will be sent an email containing more information for the event.
CANCELATION & REFUND POLICY:
We know that the unexpected can happen in life frequently! Please communicate with us ahead of time so that we may be able to find a replacement!
*Full refund until March 1st.
*50% refund after March 1st.
*NO REFUND DAY OF CANCELATION
This event is co-hosted by the independent practitioners who offer services at The Complete Experience. Questions can be directed to Katie Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-664-9689) or Laura Montgomery (email@example.com, 815-830-8562).
Laura Montgomery is our Aerial Arts Youth instructor at The Complete Experience. She has been teaching and practicing Aerial Arts & Yoga for over seven years. To follow her aerial arts youth program, please take a look at her personal facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lauracreationswellness or follow on instagram https://www.instagram.com/creations.wellness/
Performances & Open MarketMain Area
Community Make & Take Bracelet Class & Open MarketYoga Room & Main Area
- Ticket type
Vendor Reservation Fee
Note: You will see options listed below as "Inside & Outside." Once an option is gone, that means the spots are full! If you would like to host the class from 5-6pm, please text Laura at 815 830 8562 and you will receive a separate link.PriceFrom $20.00 to $25.00Sale ended